Friday 14 February 2014

Extra

So, most of you probably know that I'm working up towards walking 6 miles in aid of Sport Relief on 23rd March.  What you might not be aware of is that we recently smashed the original £300 donation goal.  I'd frankly wondered if it was too ambitious at the time.  Now I'm seeing what happens when you set your goals high and keep pushing towards them...

Obviously, what I've done now is set a new target of £500.  And if we hit that in the next three weeks (we're less than £100 away from it now), I'll raise it to £750. And so on. (Well, sensibly enough so that I'm not setting myself up for failure...)

Yesterday's wall was (probably) as a result of a lot of emotionally-wearing stuff happening in quick succession to a body and brain that are already being deliberately challenged, pushed, changed, and demanded-of. Pretty sure I can't spreadsheet that, but I can keep track of, e.g., quality as well as quantity of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment