Saturday 22 March 2014

Less than 12 hours to go

Until my #SR14 challenge.

We'll find out if I've trained, rested, eaten, drunk, and psyched myself up properly and enough.

I'm trying to ignore the whinging of the gimpy Particularly Borked Knee (left), and the daft post-performance part of my brain that wants to stay up late and jump around.

All will be well, and all manner of things will be well. We may even hit £900 raised, which would make me very happy. There's still time if you want to donate: 


I plan to be blogging and Tweeting as I go (partly because people who would have walked with me are ill or in different parts of the world, partly because why not?!), so you'll be able to follow my progress, if you like! :D

Right. Sleep. And cold remedy...

Wish me (and all the other runner, walkers, swimmers, climbers, and cyclists) luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment